Bright Beginnings Class
Our Bright Beginning students learn many new things:
- introduced to a school setting
- learn to sit and listen to the teacher
- learn about weather, calendar, and story time
- have center time, where they rotate centers and play
- learn to socialize with other children
- learn fine and large motor skills and craft every day
Our Bright Beginnings class meets on Thursdays and Fridays from 9:30 AM - 12:00 noon.
The children do not have to be potty trained to attended this class. Check the Registration information for Tuition cost.
Bright Beginnings ~ Curriculum
September: Welcome to School, All about Me, Friends, Community and Famiy. Focus on Letters.
October: Apples, Leaves, Harvest, and Pumpklins. Focus on Colors.
November: Piligrims, Nativie Americans, Turkeys and Thanksgiving. Focus on Counting.
December: Holiday Symbols and Festivities. Focus on Shapes.
January: Snow Animals, Snow, Winter, and Numbers. Focus on Counting 1-10.
February: Colors, Shapes, Love, Friendship, and Ocean. Focus on Shapes.
March: Dr. Seuss, Rainbows, Weather, and Farm Animals. Focus on Letters.
April: Bugs, Butterfies, Planting, and Flowers. Focus on Colors.
May: Special Mothers and Summer Fun. Review all month.
It is easy to tell the teachers care a lot.